BBQ Sauce Recipe – Nicky’s Kitchen Sanctuary
· Ingredients for barbecue sauce. For sweetness – tomato ketchup, dark brown sugar, black treacle and honey; For tang – white wine vinegar and Worcestershire sauce; For a bit of heat and smokiness – mustard powder, smoked paprika and black pepper; Plus a little vegetable oil to bring it all together and make it smooth and glossy.
Barbecue sauce recipe | BBC Good Food
Heat oil in a saucepan and add the onion. Cook over a gentle heat 4-5 mins, until softened. Add the remaining ingredients, season and mix. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 mins, until thickened.
Guava BBQ Sauce – Olivia’s Cuisine
· Instructions. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook, over medium-high heat, until boiling. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the guava has dissolved and the sauce thickens to the desired consistency, about 10-15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Allow to cool to room temperature, and then serve or …
What can I add to BBQ sauce for ribs? – Runtheyear2016.com
· How do you make barbecue sauce for ribs? In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, rum, chile sauce, garlic, mustard, and pepper. Coat ribs with sauce and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, or refrigerate overnight. Preheat grill for medium heat.
5 Ways to Make Barbecue Sauce – wikiHow
· I’m open with proselytizing homemade barbecue sauce—I contend that what comes out of the kitchen is likely to kick the ass of most bottled sauces anyday. Conversion doesn’t come easy, though. I know that when it comes to choosing a long list of ingredients and a half-hour cook time versus a five-minute trip to store with a few dollars for the bottled stuff, the …
How to Improve Bottled Barbecue Sauce
· For an extra Smokey flavor, add 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.; For extra heat, add 1 teaspoon of hot sauce or red pepper flakes.; The full 1/4 cup of brown sugar makes this BBQ sauce a bit on the sweeter side.You can reduce the amount of brown sugar to 2 tablespoons if you’d like a more traditional tangy BBQ sauce. This sauce is delicious on grilled meats (pork …