Bourbon Barbecue Sauce Recipe – Simply Recipes
· You do not want the onions to turn color. Add the bourbon: Take the pan off the heat and add the bourbon. Return to the stove, turn up the heat to medium-high again and boil down the bourbon for 5 minutes. Add the ketchup, lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, molasses, and the sugar: Mix well and return to a simmer.
BOURBON BBQ SAUCE – BBQ Pit Boys
· BOURBON BBQ SAUCE A tangy tomato, vinegar, mustard and bourbon whiskey based barbecue sauce that’s the perfect mop for grilled Chicken, Beef, and Pork. THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED: 2 cups Ketchup 1/2 cup Lemon juice 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar 4 T Apple Cider Vinegar 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce 2 Teaspoons Dry Mustard 1 …
Kentucky Bourbon Barbecue Sauce recipe | tasteofBBQ.com
· What You’ll Need to Make Bourbon Sauce. Simple, basic pantry ingredients make this sauce with absolutely no chopping of ingredients. The simple ingredients for this quick bbq sauce come together in less than 15 minutes, making it perfect for quick weeknight dinners and easy enough to make when hosting guests for a delicious dinner!
How To Make Bourbon BBQ Sauce At Home – UPROXX
· The Best Bourbon BBQ Sauce. Start by sautéing the onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until softened and fragrant. Next add the bourbon and let it reduce, stirring frequently. Add the remaining ingredients: cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, mustard powder, cayenne pepper, ketchup, salt, and pepper.
15 Minute Homemade Bourbon BBQ Sauce – Fork in the Kitchen
· Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Whisk well to combine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Let cool for 20 minutes before transferring to a mason jar or air tight storage container. For best flavor, let set for 24-48 hours before using.
Easy Bourbon Barbecue Sauce Recipe – Grilling Companion
· Chopped white onion. Mix all ingredients into a medium sauce pan. Bring to boil then turn down and let simmer for 20 min. let the sauce rest for an additional 15 min off the burner. Smoking Process. Pour the warm Smokey Bourbon BBQ Sauce into a blender. Light up your smoke gun, fill with favorite wood.
The Best Bourbon BBQ Sauce – The BBQ Buddha
Directions. Combine ketchup, tomato sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, mustard powder, liquid smoke, and cayenne pepper in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until sauce is reduced and smooth, about 45 minutes.