· Step 3: To grill the chicken thighs, start on indirect heat. Using tongs, place the chicken skin-side up on the cooler side of the grill and …
If so, then your BBQ chicken thighs on the grill are done. Before removing from heat, sear the pieces one last time. Serve the pieces, brushing them with more barbeque sauce. Wrapping Up. Well, the recipe is designed to prepare considerable large thigh pieces, therefore the cooking time is around 110 mins.
· Basic BBQ Grilled Chicken Thighs. A simple, juicy, and flavorful way to grill chicken thighs. This one is easily accomplished with either bone-in or boneless chicken thighs and is infinitely customizable. Step One: Season the Chicken Thighs. You’ll want to use both a sauce and a dry rub for the best flavor.
· How to Grill Chicken Thighs: Finishing the Meat [br]Shortly before the chicken thighs are finished, close the vents on your grill and douse the meat with several layers of barbecue sauce. Let the chicken sit on the grill for just a couple of minutes afterward to give the sauce time to seep into the meat.
· Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (between 400-450 degrees Fahrenheit) Grill hot and fast! Place chicken thighs on grill grates and grill for approximately 6-7 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature in the thickest part of the thigh reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Rest for 10 minutes.
· Step 3: To grill the chicken thighs, start on indirect heat. Using tongs, place the chicken skin-side up on the cooler side of the grill and cook until the fat starts to render, about 5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and cook for another 20 minutes. Step 4: Use the tongs to move the chicken thighs skin-side-down to direct heat.
Before grilling chicken legs and thighs, thaw the meat completely, which ensures even cooking throughout. Heat the grill to medium heat. It is important to allow the grill to heat completely before grilling chicken so the meat will cook quickly without being burned on the outside while the inside is still raw.